To maintain the original appearance of Cevhery products we recommend that you treat each piece with care and follow the below instructions:
• day-to-day wear
• limit exposure to direct heat and sunlight
• keep all jewelry dry and put on after the use of cosmetic and body products
• avoid wearing your jewelry at the beach, swimming pool, or while playing sports. Chlorine and related chemicals can severely discolor and damage jewelry as well as loosen stones and settings” .
• limit contact with rough surfaces and other metals in order to avoid scratching and changes in color.
• We recommend you use soft cotton cloth.
• When not in use, store jewelry in the protective bag and box received with purchase
• Metals and stones become scratched when coming into contact with one another, we recommend that you store each piece of jewelry separately
• Chains should be stored closed and laid flat to avoid the formation of knots.